IULIUS MALL PARKING LOT RULES
- DESCRIPTION OF THE IULIUS MALL CLUJ PARKING LOT
The Iulius Mall parking lot comprises two covered areas and five outdoors areas.
- Semibasement: entrance from Al. Vaida-Voevod Street and Între Lacuri Street;
- Interlevel: entrance from Aleea Valeriu Bologa.
- “UBC Iulius” area: entrance from Al. Vaida-Voevod Street, parking facility designed exclusively for UBC Iulius employees;
- Zona Personal: entrance from Aleea Valeriu Bologa Street, parking facility designed exclusively for Iulius Mall employees;
- Terrace 1 area: entrance from Al. Vaida-Voevod Street and Aleea Valeriu Bologa;
- Terrace 2 area: entrance from Al. Vaida-Voevod Street and Aleea Valeriu Bologa;
- Outdoor area: entrance from Între Lacuri Street.
- PARKING LOT ADVANTAGES
- Automated and secure access;
- Video surveillance;
- Signaling system for available parking spaces (semibasement);
- Covered parking lot, protected against extreme weather phenomena (semibasement and interlevel);
- Information on the number of available parking spaces.
PAID PARKING LOT OPERATING HOURS
Monday-Sunday, 24 hours/day
Depending on the occupancy rate of parking spaces or other exceptional situations, access into the parking lot may be temporarily restricted.
The Iulius Mall Administration reserves the right to mark off certain areas within the parking lot, where specific rules shall apply.
- PARKING FEES
- 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.: 3 (three) RON/parking hour;
- 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.: 1 (one) RON/parking hour;
- Maximum parking time: 23 consecutive hours;
- Client discount: 2 hours of free parking/day, after validating the ticket at the payment ATMs (see their location in the appendix to these rules). The discount is only applicable if the vehicle was parked for more than 5 minutes in one of the Iulius Mall parking lots;
- Discount for disabled people: free parking. To get the discount, please present the relevant proof of disability documentation at the Iulius Mall Info Point, located at the ground floor of Iulius Mall shopping center;
- Discount granted to clients that own electric vehicles: 12 hours of free parking/day. To get this discount, electric vehicle owners must report to the Parking Info Center and present the registration certificate of the vehicle;
- After making the payment and collecting the relevant ticket from the pay station, the user has 30 minutes for the maneuvers to exit the parking lot.
All the fees mentioned above include VAT and are applicable for all categories of vehicles that enter the parking lot.
The posted fee is applicable for a full hour and cannot be split. Any portion of such time interval shall be charged considering the fee for a full hour.
The Iulius Mall Administration reserves the right to change the parking fees at all times. To stay updated on any changes, please report to the Parking Info Center, located in the semibasement parking lot, in the entrance area from the Alexandru Vaida-Voevod street.
- APPLICABLE RULES
This parking lot is a private property, where users have to observe the signs, traffic markings and indications of the Iulius Mall staff. Entrance into the parking lot shall mean the client agrees to enter into a legal relationship under private law that is not subject to the laws in force with respect to driving on public roads, instead being subject to the rules and restrictions expressly provided under these rules. Therefore:
- Entrance into the Iulius Mall parking lot using a ticket entails the acceptance of these rules.
- Entrance into the Iulius Mall parking lot shall be made using a parking ticket. Motorists shall not enter the parking lot without the ticket issued when the access barrier opens, as exiting the parking lot is only allowed after paying and/or validating the parking ticket, if the duration of parking lot use is less than the taxable one.
- For the smooth running of traffic, please observe the indications on the electronic displays located in the vicinity of the parking lot access areas (Între Lacuri street, Alexandru Vaida-Voevod street and Aleea Valeriu Bologa).
- The information displayed in white indicates available parking spaces.
- When you reach the entrance barrier, push the button for issuing the parking ticket. After collecting the ticket, wait until the barrier opens and then follow the indicators, traffic markings and information on the electronic displays located on the upper side of vehicle lanes.
- Maximum driving speed: 5 km/h.
- The maximum allowed height for vehicles is 2.10 m in the semibasement area, 1.90 m in the interlevel area, and 2.10 m in the terrace area. Concurrently, access is forbidden in the terrace area for vehicles weighing more than 3.5 tons.
- For your safety, we recommend keeping the headlights on while driving around in the parking lots.
- All parking lot users are obligated to comply with the instructions given by the parking lot staff.
- Motorists have to park their vehicles in the space marked out for such purposes and to comply with all the signs within the parking lot and provisions under these Rules. Motorists shall park their respective vehicles adequately, so as to only occupy one parking space and not to hamper/preclude the use of the parking spaces in their immediate vicinity. Otherwise, in addition to the clamping and/or relocation fee and/or any other sanctions provided under these Rules, if a single vehicle occupies two parking spaces, the motorist shall be charged a double hourly parking fee; if a single vehicle occupies three parking spaces, the motorist shall be charged a triple hourly parking fee, and so on.
- In case of non-compliance with these rules, such as, without limitation to, the if a vehicle is parked irregularly AND/OR hampers/precludes circulation within the parking lot OR a single vehicle occupies two or several parking spaces, in addition to any other sanctions provided under these rules for the respective violations, the Iulius Mall Administration is entitled to clamp and/or tow and/or remove the vehicle from the parking lot, with the vehicle owner/holder bearing all the relevant costs, including the clamping and towing costs, as well as the parking costs for the respective parking interval, per the hourly fees provided under these Rules. For the unclamping and/or towing of each vehicle from the Iulius Mall parking lot, the client shall be charged a 100 RON towing fee and/or a 100 RON relocation fee. The equivalent value of such fee shall be paid at the Parking Info Center located in the semibasement parking lot, in the entrance area from the Alexandru Vaida-Voevod street, between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. The Iulius Mall Administration waives all liability for any damage that may result from the clamping and/or relocation of the vehicle.
- After finding an available spot, parking the car and entering Iulius Mall, when returning to their vehicles, clients are kindly reminded to pay the relevant parking fee at the payment ATMs located in the vicinity of access routes towards/into the parking lot where their vehicle is parked. Clients are kindly asked to keep the parking ticket, as it certifies that the payment was made and is subsequently used for leaving the parking lot
- Payment can be made based on the parking ticket, at the payment ATMs and/or at the Parking Info Center.
- Leaving the parking lot shall be made only after validating and paying the parking fee using the access ticket.
- After paying the fee for the parking interval, the parking right shall be cancelled. After making the payment, each client shall have 30 minutes free of charge for returning to their vehicle and leaving the parking lot. Otherwise they shall owe the fee for another hour of parking or for a longer time, depending on how long the client was parked there and shall entail the payment of the relevant costs.
- The exit barriers shall open automatically after scanning the paid up entrance ticket at the barrier terminal reader.
- In case of loss/destruction of the ticket, the parking lot user shall pay a 50 RON fee plus the parking fee corresponding to the parking period at the Parking Info Center, located in the semibasement parking lot, in the entrance area from the Alexandru Vaida-Voevod street, between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m., or at the payment ATMs. In case of losing the parking ticket, the motorist must indicate the license plate number, the accurate number of the parking space and the relevant parking lot level corresponding to the lost ticket, for identification thereof in the automated system. Vehicles may be parked in the parking lot for a maximum period of 23 consecutive hours a day. After the lapse of such maximum parking interval, the Iulius Mall Administration reserves the right to clamp the vehicle and/or relocate it, with the motorist bearing all the relevant costs, including the unclamping and/or relocation fee, as well as the relevant parking costs (calculated per the fees provided under these Rules).
- Bicycles, scooters, motorcycles and other moped-type vehicles shall be parked in specially fitted and signaled areas for a maximum of 23 consecutive hours a day. Parking same in locations other than the duly signaled areas or parking same for more than 23 consecutive hours a day shall entitle the parking lot Administration to clamp the aforementioned vehicles inside the parking lot, and their owners shall bear all the relevant costs, namely a 100 RON fee and the parking costs for the respective parking interval. The Iulius Mall Administration waives all liability for any damage that may result from clamping and/or relocating the vehicle.
- Any damages occurring within the parking lot shall incur the liability of the person that caused such damage and the obligation to remedy and/or bear the costs for remedy thereof.
- The Iulius Mall Administration may group, separate or relocate the parking spaces within the Iulius Mall Parking Lot for the purpose of expanding and modernizing it or for any other commercial reasons. During the performance of such operation, ticket-based access into the parking lot may be restricted.
- The parking lot is fitted with video surveillance. The surveillance cameras are designed exclusively for monitoring flows, the recorded footage not being available to the public.
- The parking lot Administration waives all liability for the integrity of motor vehicles and goods left therein.
- In case of damage to the parking lot equipment, the corresponding repair costs shall be borne exclusively by the natural or legal person having caused such damage.
- All the fees provided under these Rules include VAT.
The following restrictions are applicable within the Iulius Mall parking lot:
- Parking is prohibited on spaces with “NO STOPPING and/or NO PARKING” signage or traffic signs;
- Parking is prohibited on access/evacuation routes and/or on merchandise supply areas;
- Parking a vehicle for more than 23 consecutive hours is strictly prohibited;
- Parking is prohibited on spaces that are marked and reserved for the vehicles of people with limited mobility or disabilities, except for people entitled thereto and having valid proof thereof visibly displayed;
- Parking is prohibited for all types of vehicles on parking spaces provided with electrical charging systems, except for vehicles with electrical engines and that are pending charging;
- Non-compliance with the signage and markings in the parking area is strictly prohibited;
- Parking is prohibited on parking spaces that are reserved and/or assigned for intervention vehicles, police, firefighters and ambulance vehicles, without being entitled to park on such spaces;
- Access and circulation of vehicles using an LPG system in the Semibasement and Interlevel parking lot is strictly prohibited;
- Access is prohibited for oversized vehicles, animal traction vehicles, as well as vehicles with attached trails/semi-trailers or with any visible defects;
- Access into the parking lot is prohibited for vehicles for the purpose of carrying out driving lessons pertaining to driver’s education;
- Leaving unattended minors/animals/flammable substances or hazardous items in vehicles is strictly prohibited;
- Performing vehicle repairs, any car maintenance activities (e.g. antifreeze or oil change) or filling the gas tank is strictly prohibited;
- Parking motor vehicles on the spaces designed for motorcycles is strictly prohibited;
- Parking motorcycles on the spaces designated for motor vehicles is strictly prohibited;
- Displaying the motor vehicle for sale purposes or posting vehicle “for sale” ads within the Iulius Mall Parking Lot is strictly prohibited;
- Pedestrian access on motor vehicle access routes is strictly prohibited; pedestrian access shall be made via the access routes/lanes with adequate signage designated for pedestrian use;
- Smoking is prohibited in covered parking lots;
- Storing any types of materials, products and/or items in any area of the parking lot is strictly prohibited.
Should the vehicle be in either of the aforementioned situations, in addition to applying any other sanctions and remedy measures provided under these Rules, the Iulius Mall Administration reserves the right to clamp and/or relocate the vehicle, with the motorist bearing all the relevant costs, including the unclamping and/or relocation fee, as well as the respective parking costs (calculated per the fees provided under these Rules).
Motorists entering the parking lot expressly agree to the terms and conditions under these Rules and accept that the applied sanctions are not subject to the laws concerning contraventions, instead being a contractual type of sanction.
The Iulius Mall Administration reserves the right to amend these Rules unilaterally at any time and the amendments shall be notified exclusively by republishing these rules online at www.iuliusmall.com/cluj/regulament/
These rules can be accessed at all times on a free of charge basis by logging on to www.iuliusmall.com/cluj/regulament/
and in print at the Parking Info Center or Iulius Mall Info Point.
For more information, please contact the Parking Info Center at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0264.206.444
Instructions to use the electric cars charger stations
1. For connection please install the Wallbox app in Google Play store or Appstore
2. Open the Wallbox app and create a user account, following the steps described in the app (Bluetooth and mobile data activation is required)
3. Once the account is created, send it via email to email@example.com or Whatsapp at +40754631068
4. You will receive the draft agreement and the charging rates
5. Please send the signed agreement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at +40754631068
6. To start the charging session from the main screen, go to “Stations list” and choose the station you wish to use for charging
7. Tap on the picture of the chosen station and begin the charging session
8. You can follow up in the app the charging status in real time
9. ATTENTION! It is important that you exit the parking space after the closing of the charging session, so that you allow other vehicles to charge as well
10. Upon completion of the charging time, pull back the cable first from your vehicle, and then from the station, without forcing the removal of the cable
11. If you wish to stop the charging before the battery is fully charged, tap on the “Stop” button in the app.
12. After the expiry of the charging time you will have maximum 20 minutes to decide whether to extend the charging time or vacate the space.
13. For information and technical support related to the operation of the stations please call 07184.108.40.206 or send an email to email@example.com
14. For feet charging requests or signing of agreements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.